The California Donor Table funding model is unique in the state. Members make a financial contribution, significant for them, that is aggregated with others to catalyze large-scale change.
We bring a powerful approach to political investment, creating and supporting organizations, funding lobbying and advocacy work as well as encouraging members to give to pre-vetted candidates directly; our goal is to build a sustainable movement that will win over the long term. We believe that solving our biggest problems requires the best minds at the table and a deep commitment of resources.
Our aligned investments ensure that:
- ALL VOTERS — including people of color, women, immigrants and young people — are registered, informed and vote up and down the ballot.
- Progressives tell a unified STORY OF OUR VISION.
- Activists, community leaders and donors are ORGANIZED AND HEARD by elected officials.
- We have PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATES who represent our communities, share our values and champion them once elected.
- We have community-driven PROGRESSIVE POLICY PROPOSALS, backed by research, for our elected officials to turn into reality.